CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE II GIFT WITH PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions concern the Burger King “Call of Duty Modern Warfare II” Promotion (Promotion).
2. The Promoter is the WOW Burgers Ltd
3. The Promotion commences on 25/10/2022 and ends when a Participating Store runs out of Codes or on 30/11/2022, whichever is earlier (Promotion Period). This Promotion is strictly while stocks last.
4. To participate you must be a Cyprus resident over the age of 18. Any person under the age of 18 should not attempt to participate in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to distribute a Code to any person who appears to be under the age of 18.
5. Available at all the Burger King stores (except for Burger King at Larnaka International Airport). Qualifying Purchases can be made in-store, via call center, app or a third-party delivery app.
6. To receive a Code, you must purchase a Call of Duty King Box (whopper or chicken royale) from a participating store during the Promotion Period. (“Qualifying Purchase”).
7. You will receive a scratch card ccontaining a Code with your Qualifying Purchase. If a Code is not provided, you should request one when you receive your Qualifying Purchase.
8. You must have an Activision account which is in good standing to redeem the Code. The Code can be redeemed, using your Activision account, for a bonus in-game Call of Duty Operator skin and 1 hour of double experience (2XP) in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 (“Code”). You must have a valid copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II or Warzone 2.0 to use the 2XP benefit and the in-game Call of Duty Operator skin. Codes must be redeemed at www.callofduty/bkredeem until [12:00AM PST] January 31st, 2023. You can redeem multiple Codes to receive multiple hours of double experience, up to a maximum of 40 hours of 2XP or 160 redemptions per Activision account, whichever is reached earlier. Only one Burger King-themed Call of Duty Operator skin is available per Activision account.
9. The Code is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If you cannot accept the Code for any reason, it is void and no compensation is payable.
10. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights. All decisions made by the Promoter and its employees are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If the Promotion is not able to operate as anticipated for any reason, the Promoter may amend, suspend, delay or cancel any aspect of the Promotion at any time in its sole discretion.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its franchisees, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any variation in the Code; (d) any tax liability incurred by you; or (e) use of a Code.
13. As a condition of accepting a Code, you indemnify the Promoter and Activision against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which you may incur as a result of your participation in the Promotion and/or redemption of the Code, howsoever caused.
14. Any questions about this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter at 77 77 72 72.